Mother's Day is on Sunday and whether a gluten free diet is for just the kids or the whole family, then make sumptuous treats for the whole family to indulge and share.
Check out our delicious and ridiculously easy truffles. Add a bunch of flowers and a home made box and and every mother will be delighted!
Gluten Free Chocolate Truffles
ensure all ingredients are gluten free
|200g cream cheese, softened|
|350g icing sugar|
|500g melted plain chocolate|
|1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla|
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
2. Gradually beat in icing sugar
3. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain.
4. Put in the fridge for about 1 hour.
5. Scoop out with a teaspoon and shape into 2.5cm balls.
Roll in coconut or dark chocolate powder for an amazing selection!
Download our free box template for your gluten free truffles to add an extra special keepsake for your special Mother
If creating truffles is not your thing, how about trying Hotel Chocolate delights!