Kids love sausages, so why not serve Toad in the Hole for the Whole family
1 onion diced
100g gluten free flour
1tsp baking powder
300ml milk (full fat but semi if preferred)
1. Put 12 gluten free sausages in a medium roasting tin
2. Sprinkle the onion over the sausages
3. add salt and pepper.
4. drizzle olive oil over.
5. bake for 15 mintues, turn occassionally until slightly brown
6. Sift the gluten free flour into a mixing bowl, add salt and baking powder
7. Make a well in the flour and add the eggs
8. beat slightly and add the milk, beating all th time until a smooth batter is formed
9. Remove the sausages from the oven
9. Pour the batter over the sausages
10. Bake in the oven 25 to 40 mins unti batter is crisp