Tasty Tuna Fish Cakes, quick to prepare, delcious too. Serve with salad or peas
1/2 red onion
1/2 white onion
1 tsp parslet (fresh if preferred)
2 tbsp capers
zest of 1 lemon
2x 200g tuna in oil (drained)
1. Microwave the potatoes for 15 minutes.
2. Leave to cool slightly
3. Scoop out potato into a bowl and mash
4. Mix in all the other ingredients, season
5. Make 8 balls.
6. Place on an oiled baking tray and faltten (2cm)
7. Brush fish cakes with oil
8. grill under a medium heat for 4 mins on each side (fry if preferred)
Serve with salad, and dont forget the lemon wedges